Confession. I have an addiction for Guacamole. Not only guacamole is very tasty, it’s healthy snack as well!
It contains high amounts of potassium, fiber, and other essential vitamins. Guacamole is even known to help people boost their sex drive 😉
Today, I am here to show you a quick and easy way on how to make guacamole!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 Tablespoon lime, juiced
- 2 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Teaspoon or more of Sriracha Sauce (optional)
- Place the flesh of your avocados into a large bowl and mash it with a large fork
- Add minced garlic and lime juice to the bowl. Mix well
- And all the other ingridents to the bowl and gentle toss.
- Drizzle Sriracha Sauce on top for tangy taste
Serve with Tortilla Chips and Enjoy!
Click on Link to Keep Connected with Sincerely GC on Social Media!